Some pictures taken at John Richards Nurseries just a few days ago
- A constant supply of knocked-out liners being fed to the potting station
- Stock potted int 3 litre (taupe) being transported out using our electric tug.
- Bench-grafting onto potted rootstocks
- Tying and waxing the finished graft. These two people are practicing ‘social distancing’
- Planting rootstocks to grow into stems for our Front Garden Trees: notice the two men are working shoulder-to-shoulder and how they are protected, not by distance, but by an impenetrable polycarbonate shield.
- Clematis being taken care of by Kate – who was, for a time, out of her accustomed environment!
- Grevillea ‘Olympic Flame’ and other recently potted shrubs for late summer sale. We are well on with potting of Shrubs & Conifers; most Trees were done in February.
- ‘Spring-tip’ Calluna in full form!